Saturday, 24 January 2015 00:00
The FINANCIAL -- Europe’s medium-sized companies are overwhelmingly positive about the current
The FINANCIAL -- “We have a great obligation not only to look after our own interests, but to e
The FINANCIAL -- Despite the significant reduction of auto re-export to Azerbaijan, the import of
Ebola: Most African Countries Avoid Major Economic Loss but Impact on Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone Remains Crippling
The FINANCIAL -- The Ebola epidemic will continue to cripple the economies of Guinea, Liberia, and Sierra…
The FINANCIAL -- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is supporting small firms in Tunisia…
The FINANCIAL -- BELGRADE -- Devastating flooding in some countries brought the economy of South East Europe…
The FINANCIAL -- The three C’s of rising computer power, increased connectivity and the zero cost of…
The FINANCIAL -- IBM announced fourth-quarter 2014 diluted earnings from continuing operations of $5.54 per share, compared…
A center of psychological aid to migrants and Kyivites opened in Kyiv at the support of Raiffeisen Bank Aval
The FINANCIAL -- Gerhard Boesch, Deputy CEO of Raiffeisen Bank Aval, took part in an opening ceremony…
The FINANCIAL -- An urgent debate following the Paris terrorist attacks, and debates on the protection of…
The FINANCIAL -- Anne Brasseur, the President of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, has…
The FINANCIAL -- New York, N.Y. -- This year's midterm elections brought a bitterly fought campaign across…
Transactions with payment cards made by Georgian residents hit a new record in December 2014 after amounting…
The number of Georgian smartphone users is rising every year. Meanwhile the free of charge services of…
Georgia plans to establish more than ten large-scale projects in 2015. The country currently relies on its…
Interview with CEO
The FINANCIAL -- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is supporting small firms in Tunisia by providing a €40 million loan to UBCI, for on-lending to micro, small and medium sized-enterprises (MSMEs), according to EBRD.
- South East Europe: Economic Recovery in Some, but Not All Countries, Says World Bank
- Ebola: Most African Countries Avoid Major Economic Loss but Impact on Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone Remains Crippling
- Hong Kong poised to become new aviation leasing hub for Asia
- EBRD boosts investments in 2014 as global economic woes mount
The FINANCIAL -- EU Commissioner for Neighbourhood Policy Johannes Hahn and Georgian Prime Minister Irakli Garibashvili signed a Financing Agreement for a new programme to help Georgia implement the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA) and promote private sector development, according to E ...
The FINANCIAL -- An almost 10 percent increase was observed in registering business in the first quarter of 2014 compared to the same period of 2013, according to official data provided by the National Agency of Public Registry. While the number of individual entrepreneurs increased by 10.5 percent, ...
The FINANCIAL -- New York, N.Y. -- This year's midterm elections brought a bitterly fought campaign across many states. Soon after these elections, The Harris Poll revisited a long-term trend looking at how alienated Americans feel. The results were far from promising. Americans feel more alienated ...
- FACT SHEET: Increasing Investment in U.S. Roads, Ports and Drinking Water Systems Through Innovative Financing
- Senior Care Reviews on Caring.com Reveal America's Best Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Care Communities
- Fewer Americans Cite Economy; More Prioritize a Stronger Military
- Increasing Percentages of Americans Have Had Positive Outcomes from Social Media
The FINANCIAL -- The key to long-term growth in Guangdong, China’s most populous province, could lie with its neighbour, Hong Kong. Harnessing services and investment know-how could unleash economic potential on the Mainland.
- US heads for zero inflation
- Investors Putting Cash to Work Despite Concerns Over Profits and Growth
- Deutsche Bank gains market share in fixed income to rank No 1 globally
- Increase in demand for loans across loan categories with rise in firms’ loan demand largely driven by financing needs for fixed investment
The FINANCIAL -- Businesses face new challenges from a rise of disruptive scenarios in an increasingly interconnected corporate environment, according to the fourth Allianz Risk Barometer 2015. In addition, traditional industrial risks such as business interruption and supply chain risk (46% of resp ...
- Global Insurers Expected To Increase IT Spend to Over USD 100 Billion in 2015: IDC Financial Insights
- Money for the infrastructure
- ING launches international campaign “World, here I come!” at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- A.M. Best Special Report: U.S. Insurers Continue Funding of Asbestos & Environmental Liabilities Despite Elusive End Game
The FINANCIAL -- The world’s largest corporates are expected to show an increased appetite for M&A deals and will likely have more capacity to fund prospective transactions in 2015, according to the latest analyst expectations in KPMG International’s Global M&A Predictor.
KPMG named a leader in consulting services for Banking, Capital Markets, and Insurance industries by IDC MarketScapes
The FINANCIAL -- KPMG International has been recognized as a Leader in the IDC MarketScapes for the banking, capital markets and insurance industries, according to KPMG International Cooperative.
- European middle market companies optimistic about prospects in 2015
- New IDC MarketScape Shows the Top Project Success Factor for Buyers is Nontechnical
- Integrated Infrastructure and Platform Revenue Grows 38.2% Year Over Year in EMEA in 3Q14, Says IDC
- C&I Growth, Eased Underwriting Concerns in OCC Bank Rpt
The FINANCIAL -- Autograph Collection has added a new Netherlands-based hotel to its portfolio: Hotel van Oranje in Noordwijk. The hotel complements Autograph Collection’s continually growing portfolio of upscale and independent hotels as the collection expands across Europe and beyond, according to ...
- Autograph Collection Expands to Hawaii with Addition of Iconic Beach Resort on Kohala Coast
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company Recognised As “Best Upscale Hotel Brand” At Business Travel Awards 2015 In London
- Le Meridien Debuts in Ohio With the Opening of Le Meridien Columbus, the Joseph
- Starwood Hotels Accelerates Growth In North America
The FINANCIAL -- IBM announced fourth-quarter 2014 diluted earnings from continuing operations of $5.54 per share, compared with diluted earnings of $5.76 per share in the fourth-quarter of 2013, a decrease of 4 percent. Operating (non-GAAP) diluted earnings from continuing operations were $5.81 per share compared with operating diluted earnings of $6.16 per share in the fourth-quarter of 2013, a ...
Opinion & Press Releases
The FINANCIAL -- Bubbles belong to the most fascinating phenomena in a market. Suddenly, people are willing to pay prices which are completely out of touch with the fundamental economic values of assets. In the stock market bubble of the 1920s, persons who had never before considered to become inves ...
The FINANCIAL -- Hotel River Side has been recognized as a winner in the Service category of the 2015 TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice awards for Hotels.