The FINANCIAL newspaper has an immediate opening for a full-time business reporter. This position receives an monthly wage (600 - 1000 GEL for 15 articles on average) and benefits may include health insurance, paid vacation.
In this role, you'll leverage your journalism skills in a dynamic news environment.
The ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree in journalism/communications or Business Administration and have at least two years experience as a reporter for a university-level newspaper or comparable publication, and should be proficient in the use of a standard digital camera to shoot photos.
Candidates who also have proficiency with FinalCut Pro, Photoshop, In Design or similar page, video and audio design software are preferred.
English writing skill is required.
To be a good fit for the Business Reporter opportunity, you should have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in journalism / business reporting or business management
- Proven ability in reporting and writing
- Good English writing skill
- Proven experience building, maintaining and engaging an active audience
- The ability to work under deadline pressure and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Solid understanding of news writing, journalistic ethics and story structure
- Experience with search engine optimization practices
- Experience taking photos, recording audio and video with the ability to edit
- Demonstrated capability in capitalizing on high-value topics by engaging audiences in frequency and urgency
When applying, candidates should also submit up to three samples of their published work for consideration.
Selected candidates should pass one month testing period
Submit letters of interest and resumes to:
editor (at) finchannel.com
call for appointment: 599 96 52 52
Address: 17 Mtskheta str. Tbilisi
Or contact us on facebook: facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FINANCIALnews/